You Are Likely Viewing This Website For
One of Two Reasons:
1. You are an attorney and I am representing the “other side” in a business transaction. You want to know with whom you are dealing.
2. You have been referred to me and want to check out my level of experience before picking up the phone.
For the #1s: I have been representing companies in corporate and commercial transactions since 1984, early on in a large, international firm, then as a founding partner in an A-rated corporate boutique firm, and for the last 25 years as a sole practitioner exclusively representing business clients. The likelihood that we are working together on a type of transaction I know well is quite strong, whether routine and straightforward or sophisticated and complex. A good while back I graduated with honors from Pitt Law School and served as Editor-in-Chief of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
For the #2s: Why should you call me? Perhaps the best way to determine that is to look at my typical client, which is a small- to mid-sized, privately held company that:
• does not compromise its integrity, even if it were to mean a loss;
• consistently produces a good, and often excellent, product or result;
• has leaders who put their customers, clients and employees far ahead of themselves;
• values trust and loyalty; and
• wants its legal counsel to represent it with the same perspective, recognizing that that its attorney’s actions and attitudes reflect back on it, positively or negatively.
My clients have said it far better than I. Please view our Client Testimonials.
So, if my typical client sounds like you or your company, you should call me.